The Story Writing Bundle is a twin set! Buy this deal and you'll get my two top-selling video courses that will teach you how to write short stories, including tales with a twist. These courses are available to buy separately for £65 or $95 each, but the bundle offers you both courses for £95 or $137.
This great deal will provide you with the insight and know-how to write short stories for magazines, competitions and online publication.
In the short story course you'll learn about:
- story openings
- using flashback
- creating characters
- writing dialogue
- viewpoint and tense
- settings and description, and
- how to end your story.
In the twist stories course you'll discover:
- Why twist stories are so lucrative.
- The importance of researching the writing markets for twist stories
- The six types of twist: the Unreliable Narrator, Reversal of Identity, Reversal of Motive, Reversal of Perception, Reversal of Achievement, and Reversal of Fortune.
- How to create a twist, and then twist again.
- How to build on your initial twist idea.
- The best way to create a story outline.
- How to sow clues in your story.
- The way to misdirect your readers.
- Which plots and storylines to avoid.
Plus each of the courses offers tips and advice on:
- Editing and proofreading, and
- Submitting your work to an editor, publisher or agent.
The courses are delivered using video lectures, writing exercises, information sheets, and sample stories to read and analyse. To find out more about the courses included in this bundle, click on the course pages below.
And of course this deal comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're
not completely satisfied with the courses, you can ask for your money
back, no questions asked. What are you waiting for? Sign up now and get started today!
Jane Bettany is a freelance writer, publisher and creative writing teacher with more than twenty years experience of writing fiction and non-fiction. Jane’s published stories and articles have appeared in women’s magazines, literary magazines and newspapers in the UK. She has an MA in Creative Writing and is a qualified teacher. She has been teaching creative writing since 2007 and loves to help aspiring authors achieve their writing goals and get on the path to publication.